Sunday, May 24, 2009

Marshall Wall and More

Another great weekend of cycling in Marin. JG and I rode Marshall Wall with a return through Olema on Saturday with Matt and the PurplePatch crew. Unfortunately time was tight so we didn't stop at the Bovine for my beloved Pain d'Amande. Instead I had a Payday bar and cup of coffee at the Marshall Store. Good, but not even close to the Bovine.

I did bring out the new clown shoes for their inaugural appearance, which prompted JG to comment that in the sunlight they looked like the cover of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon". Nice.


On Sunday we spent the day out at Stinson Beach with friends, so I rode with a friend out to the beach the long way: Pantoll - Seven Sisters - Fairfax - Pt. Reyes - down the coast. And yes, this time I did stop at the Bovine and got my Pain d'Amande. It was worth the wait.

No comments: